Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Long War Journal

Iran undermines Iraq's Awakening movement
By Bill RoggioFebruary 27, 2008 4:15 PM

US and Iraqi security forces continue to pressure the Iranian-backed Shia terror cells even after Muqtada al Sadr's extension of the Mahdi Army's unilateral cease-fire. Today, Baghdad's chief intelligence officer said Iran is working to destroy the Awakening movements, while raids against the Special Groups terror cells have not abated

Have I mentioned that Iran is just about to tick me off? Here is my problem they are playing both sides against the middle to become the big cheese in the muslim world. All the while growing fat and happy of the price of oil. Meanwhile they are busy arresting women for not wearing the hajib. Between the 7th century Saudis and 7th century Iranians I say lets send them back to the 7th century.
I am all for assisting middle eastern countries that really want to be our friends but the others can just go away.... I guess that is why I will never be president.

No comments: