Friday, May 1, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am sitting here this evening with my Queen, princes, and princesses watching them play the Wii and watching the thunderstoms roll in.
I became an uncle again a few weeks ago as my brother and his wife had a baby girl. That only leaves my baby sister without a kid which is good considering she is not married.
Anywho it is good to start using my outlet some I have neglected my blog for a long time but oh well school and family comes first. I start another semester on Monday but it is only one class I am wondering what I am going to do with one class.
Speaking of school who would have thought I would have a 3.8 GPA I should have better but ran into a critical analysis class and the final was writing about three different analysis methods. I got an A on the practical part but writing about analysis methods I mean come on. Oh well I got a B+ on the class I should not complain. Tactical analysis was a blast learned a lot. I have to say the whole school experience has been great at 39 I had my doubts.

No comments: