Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Paris Intifada

Let me make myself perfectly clear here these are not 'youths' these are islamic urban terrorists.
From the COIN field manual urban terrorists try to
  • Sow Disorder (check)
  • Incite sectarian violence ( not yet but I promise the immams are preaching this)
  • Weaken the gov't they have not yet but how long before the people of Paris shout out to their new gov't this has to stop
  • Intimidate the population (check)
  • Kill govt leaders. Well they may not be leaders but they are making a heck of a try on police men.

From what I can gather two 'youths' on a stolen motorcycle ran a red light hit a police car and after the policemen tried to revive them expired. Then rumors where spread that the police fled the scene the rioting began. Well Let me tell you folks they have escelated quite allot now that the youths are using shotguns with buck shot.

The French better grow a set and fast.

No comments: