Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello out There

Well this will be a surprise to anyone looking up the word Jihad. I am just an 3/4 redneck having inner struggle. The purpose of this post is too vent a little, share thoughts about current events and the military. I have read milblogs so much I decided to start my own little blog myself.
Disclaimer before I get called a chickenhawk let me explain this to everyone I was in the Marine Corps until I died one day. My father is a veteran of Vietnam and Desert Storm, all three of my Uncles served in the Marine Corps one being seriously wounded, my grandfather was also a retired Marine. I currently have a brother who is in flight school for the Airforce. So I have had and do have skin in the game so back off.

1 comment:

JACK ARMY said...

Hey! Welcome to blogging and thanks for the link. Off to a good start. If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to let me know.