Monday, January 2, 2012

I am not one for New Years resolutions but I do have some goals for this year.  Here they are in no particular order:
1. Work on five more seconds of patience. 
2. Finish getting my two gunsmith's training certificates
3. Shoot 50-100 rounds a month
4. Be prepared for the November election (this is not an ominous thing nor do I think the world is ending but this election could prove important to me personally).
5. Write more as schooling allows I really slipped the second half of last year of course being in the hospital for 11 days and not having a computer will slow down anyone.

Well there you have it five goals nothing fancy or earth shattering.

Oh and this one.  By the end of the year I will have built my SPR.
Flat top receiver, 1:8 twist 20" barrel, free floated barrel, and only enough rails hang a minimum of accessories on.  This I might have to do a piece at a time but that is alright as well.

 

No comments: